Banjara’s retreat- Open All Year Long
“Workation” is the new concept of a vacation that combines business with leisure. You can now stay and work at Banjara’s “Manthan”, a six-acre stretch of greenery (located in Yelahanka) at very nominal charges for as long as you desire.
A retreat with a difference
Within half an hour’s drive from the city, off a free highway and very easily accessible, is a place where you can get away from the stresses of city life and rejuvenate your mind. It offers ethnic but very comfortable and all-inclusive facilities for you to stay, work, study, discuss and interact. You can go there with your group of colleagues, friends, students or any like-minded persons. Manthan, a six-acre stretch of greenery located in Yelahanka (outskirts of Bangalore) serves as the venue for the many activities of the Academy. Manthan is an ideal weekend getaway and available for hire! Contact our office for more details!
- 5 dormitories with 6 beds each and general toilets for ladies/gents
- 6 rooms with 2 beds each and attached toilets (thus totaling to 32 beds, with provision for 12 extra beds)
- A tent that can accommodate 4 persons
- A classroom with space to seat 50 persons
- A covered auditorium which can seat 80 persons
- Large open air auditorium with big stage, green rooms, can accommodate up to 400 persons
- A dining hall for 50 persons
- A fully functional kitchen
- A jogging track, a badminton court, campfire, open air seating, swing, play area, lawn
- Crockery and cutlery
- General toilet
- Plenty of parking
- Mosquito mesh
- Solar water heating
- Concrete pathways connecting all buildings
- Completely fenced with live-in security personnel
This entire facility is available for only one group at a time, and can be booked for 24 hours at very reasonable charges much below commercial resorts(charges for food will be extra, if required) The Academy is a non-profit organization and whatever it earns goes in to the upkeep and development of the Academy. In the normal course we provide a simple bed, cotton mattress, bed-sheet, pillow and one blanket. Stone table, shelf for keeping luggage. Hot water is available through solar heating in common taps, and Aquaguard water at the dining hall.
Opposite Delhi Public School, on fully tarred Bagalur road, behind Country Club (3 kms off NH7 to airport, 6 kms after Yelahanka).