Classroom Program for Training & making presentations to various members/groups of the society
Fill in and Download Prospectus
CPCS program consists of 13 Classes
– Every Saturday–you will be presenting in class before your class mates, on any topic which you feel necessary and compulsory to work on.
– You can choose the age group for which you want to prepare yourself as a trainer/ presenter
– Various topics will be given to you and the method of presentation will be informed to you a week in advance.
– Regular talks and Demos will be given to you to help you understand the different topics, methodology and the Life Skills connected to it
Uniqueness of the Program is
- Practical training to make you a confident trainer/public speaker
- Wide variety of topics to enable you to choose your areas of focus and audience
- Mentoring with personalized attention
CPCS is open to all adults who may want to sharpen their skills in public speaking, improving communication, training& making presentations to various members/groups of the society.
Demos will be given in class which will help you understand the concept of training and give a personal touch to your learning / training process.
Brief notes on various topics will be sent to you once a week. Your mentor will be available to guide you on the methodology and to give you constructive feedback on your content, techniques, tone, body language etc.
The 10 Life Skills propounded by the World Health Organisation (WHO) are incorporated in our CPCS program.
You will be trained to make presentations through various styles e.g.: Ice-breakers, Role plays, Story Telling, Solo, Duo& Group presentations, Team work, Games, Puzzles, Questionnaires, appropriate videos, Table top topics, Humour, Involving all participants, PPTs etc.
Each student / small groups will be provided with a Mentor who will be a friend, philosopher and guide to help students clear their doubts, watch the demo presentation, overcome hurdles and ensure smooth progress.
This program is Open to all adults who may be from various walks of life who are concerned and understand the importance and impact of the art of speakingpresenting & imparting it for growth, challenges and smooth development through their training sessions.
What you need is the right attitude to strictly follow the guidelines of the course and the Academy, and a sincere commitment to understand human beings.